Authors, Public Figures and Publishers
Is there a calling within you to get a message published?
Are you looking for a way to get your work published and don’t know where to start?
Have you written and published a book with little or no sales generated?
Are you self published or have a publisher you feel is not exposing your book properly?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions you are not alone. We teach Authors and Publishers how to market to and identify their audience. Many believe that their audience is an age group, gender, genre, or culture, but it goes much deeper than that.
We will assist you in building a strong foundation, walk the path with you as you connect with your audience and teach you how to serve their needs instead of just selling them a product.
Within the first six months of working with us you will begin to:
- Establish a way to consistenly connect with your audience
- Identify your true audience
- Clarifying your message
- Creating a loyal following
- Clearly Brand Yourself / Company not your book
We also offer services to assist you from concept through print and onto marketing and sales of your products. We take you through a series of questions and exercises to assist you in deciding the best path for your books or materials.
- What does a publisher expect and why are they beneficial?
- What are the challenges of self publishing?
- How much will this cost me anyway?
- Do I need any of this if a Publisher has accepted my book?
For the Publisher:
- How do I motivate my Authors to market themselves?
- What can I provide to make increase sales?
- How to choose not only good books but Authors who will represent those books.
- Ways to keep costs down in the development cycle of publishing a book.
- Establishing a tight team that works well together.
Please contact us Campden@CampdenEnterprises.com or
Brenda Braden 210-549-8245